Saturday, January 31, 2009

scrubbing bubbles

ammon has been watching the scrubbing bubble commercials with awe. he has been asking me if we could get some for our bathtub. yesturday i was picking up some other cleaning supplies at the store and decided to give these little guys a try. he was super excited and before bath-time last night the kids and i went upstairs and put them in the tub.

i really think ammon was expecting the little cartoon guys from the commercial to come shooting out of the can, but he was still pretty excited to see the white foamy bubbles and cheered them on say, "go bubbles!" and "good job, bubbles!" who would have thought it would be so much fun to clean the bathtub?

4 comments:

Angie said...

That is so cute! I need something to help motivate me to clean my own bathtub. Maybe I need to get some scrubbing bubbles.

Mindy said...

What a funny little guy. That just makes me laugh. I miss you guys. I was just telling Craig I wish you lived closer.

Anna Dutson said...

That sounds like a good time! I love scrubbing bubbles!

Bethany said...

I have been a fan of the scrubbing bubbles (both the commercials and the product) for years! If it makes cleaning fun, let's go for it!