Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ammon and the baby doll



ammon is getting to be such a big boy. he was playing with tierra's baby doll the other day and he said, "ooh, her stinks. her has stinky pants!" i was busy in the kitchen and i told him to change her pants then. next thing i know, he has the wipes out and is wiping her bum and saying things like, "oooh, she has big poops, her stinks". it was very funny and i'm glad i grabbed the camera in time. he thought he got such a good reaction out of this that when he got her diaper back on her, he took it back off and said now she has to go potty and went and sat her on the potty. i caught him right before he dropped her in the toilet. ammon has the best imagination and he is always suprising me with funny things he is doing.

2 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

Hi Melanie, This is Crystal (Smith) Bohm. I clicked on your site from Josh and Jessica's. I Feel like a spy! It's fun to see that with the Paisley background and song from matchbox twenty that you are the same fun Melanie that I remember. One day in high school you told us of your future plans and you had it all mapped out right down to making cookies for your kids after school. Your kids are cute and I bet you are a fun mom. E mail me
stevecrystal_1@comcast.net and I will add you to my readers list so you can spy on me too.

Walker Babble said...

Yea!!! I saw your blog!!! lol...it's really very cute and fun^^