Thursday, October 23, 2008

buddies...

ammon and lucy were playing in the other room and all i could hear were some little giggles. i had to go see what was going on and this is what i found: my two kids sitting in my basket i keep for shoes, eating thier graham crackers. i liked that this was a team effort and they were having so much fun. i DIDN'T like that they were breaking my basket.



ammon got sent to time out (i think for being mean to lucy) and lucy followed him right to the time out corner and sat there with him. she wants to be big and do everything her brother does, even if it means sharing time-outs with him. they are wearing thier "yo gabba gabba" hoodies (ammon says who-dies).


ammon's friend aussie was over for a bit yesturday and they were eating snacks and ammon says they were playing "coo-coo" (?). i think it is so cute how they are total boys together and so funny. lucy wanted to go be with the boys since they were having so much fun.

ammon was doing is "school book" yesturday and he decided to "draw faces on the suckers so they could talk better". ha! isn't that so funny? he was so serious about it too. anyway, these are his suckers with faces... so they can talk better.

lucy is a big girl that goes in the potty so she got a potty sucker. it was a pretty big one, i need to get some more her size.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is so so so cute! Joey went today to schriebers to take the test, they said they would call him by Thursday next week. I'm trying not to get too excited that things are really going to work out. Thanks for all your support. Your the most amazing mother, and friend I know!

Bryant and Crystal said...

ammon has your smile! Cute stories. I like how you said that you liked what they were doing but didn't like that they were breaking your basket. I guess letting them be cute can be costly!

Mindy said...

Wow, Ammon looks so different. I can still see him, but I think its the longer hair. I remember him more with short hair like lucy. Wow, she is Potty training. I thought about doing that with Lexy but with her brace its just so much more work.

Bethany said...

I haven't seen Ammon in awhile and he is a CUTIE!

Lindsey said...

I almost didn't recognize Ammon in these pics!! He is getting so big! And Lucy is so adorable! I love to see siblings having fun together :)