Wednesday, March 4, 2009

intelligent design

no, i'm not talking about the theory of how the earth was created and the documentary by ben stein (although it was very good and worth watching). i'm talking about the snowboarding competition in park city this saturday:

The Intelligent Design will take place on March 7, 2009, and will feature the top 20 male snowboarders in the world and $50K in prize money. Admission is free.

shaun white will be here, among others, competing for the grand prize. i can't believe that people are not as excited about this as nick and i are. this is very cool and i hope my little family is able to make it out there this weekend. maybe we will see some of you!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I absolutely love the vast knowledge you have. You know everything from who will be in town to where to buy your milk to who is having a baby. You are quite the well rounded person, and I love being around you! That sounds really fun this weekend but Gilbert and I are going to AZ, otherwise that sounds like a way fun get away. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

The Green Family said...

freezing weather, 2 rowdy boys, 9 mo. preggy, complaining husband, standing room only? - just a few of the reasons why I can't get as excited as you are... I am glad you are channeling your inner rock star and finding joy in life - have a blast!