Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my amazing husband


nick told me a few days ago not to plan anything for monday morning. he didn't say why, i just assumed we were going to do something together. when it started getting closer, i started asking him about what we were going to do. he told me that it wasn't him, just me. my wheels started spinning and i couldn't think of what it could be. he was pretty good at keeping it a surprise, even with my constant questions.



on monday we loaded the kids in the car then he stopped at the bank. he came out with $10 in ones and handed them to me. now i was really curious! then he gave me a business card that said i had an appointment for a massage and a facial! he dropped me off at rejuvenations wellness and day spa and said he would be back in 2 hours. he had already paid for my treatments, he was giving me tip money.



it was AMAZING! i have had massages before, but never a facial and i have to say, both is the way to go! the facial was all organic and i had 4 different masques including chocolate mousse and sour cherry. when i came out nick said i was glowing, and i felt FABULOUS!



i have been having a lot of back pain and nick thought this might be better than a chiropractor appointment, i think he was right! and i think it was the most fun because it was a surprise. i have such a great husband! i highly recommend the people at the rejuvenations wellness and day spa and for all you students, check out your aggie coupon books, that's where nick found a great deal on my services.

5 comments:

Lexie@BookBug said...

That is awesome! I bet it was amazing. I love getting massages!

Mindy said...

Wow, Nick. Sometimes he suprises me. I never know what he is thinking. I am so glad you have a good husband who knows when to do something extra special. Sorry, to hear your back wasn't feeling good. But hey, something good came from it.

MStevenson said...

Wow! Super fun. I've always wanted a facial and a chocolate one? How could that be bad.

Bryant and Crystal said...

That sounds so good!

Lindsey said...

Wow! What a great way to start your week :) the chocolate mousse facial sounds wonderful. Major points for Nick.