Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i have one of THOSE kids...


ammon got his halloween costume yesturday. he is going to be batman, and he LOVES his new "hock-sume" (translation: costume). he put it on last night and nick took him to austin's and faye's houses to show them how cool he looked as batman. ammon insisted that i put his costume back on him this morning. i'm wondering how long this is going to last. is he going to be one of those kids going to the grocery store and around town dressed as a super-hero? yep, i think i have one of THOSE kids. we went on our walk this morning and he rode his big-wheel in his batman costume singing: na-na-na-na na-na-na-na BATMAN!

8 comments:

Kristin Dyer said...

I LOVE HIS COSTUME!!! I hope Rigdon likes his just as much this year.

mom of a super-hero said...

i just have to follow up my post by saying that i showed it to ammon after i posted it and i read him what i wrote. he stood by me and listened very intently. when i was done reading it, he whispered, "read it again." so i did. what a cutie!

Bryant and Crystal said...

classic! cute story!

Josh and Kaleena said...

Hey! I'm so happy that you blog-lurked to my blog. And I can't believe that I totally thought I saw you at the marathon! I was so worried that I was leaving people out that I never thought that I might make people up! Well I'm glad you weren't getting pelted by rain, and you were warm. Your blog is so cute!

Lolo said...

That is so cute! Ammon and Caleb should play together sometime.
Caleb is going to be a Lion... he got so into it when I tried on his costume, that he actually bit his cousin (something he really never does):) Don't you love little boys' imaginations?

Anna Dutson said...

That's so funny! We should get him in his batman costume and Kile with his belt on outside at the same time, they would be unstoppable!

MStevenson said...

Can't wait to see a picture of you as the joker(that is if you decide to be that).

Lindsey said...

That is really cute! I too have one of THOSE kids :) Jenna loves to wear that pink fluffy tutu that you bought her (its seems so long ago) everyday. At the stores everyone asks if she just came from dance class and I just smile and say no, it is just for fun! Sometimes I can talk her into wearing a less puffy tutu :) Enjoy!!