Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag...

I search: for good deals
I wonder: where old friends have gone
I regret: the things i did not do
I love: my little family
I care: for my friends who keep me sane and understand my days
I always: prefer chocolate
I worry: i will never potty train ammon
I am not: a super model
I remember: family trips when i was a kid
I believe: the gospel is what makes us truly happy
I sing: twinkle little star to ammon to make him happy again
I dance: in the livingroom with ammon and lucy
I don’t always: keep my house clean
I argue: to keep what's mine
I write: on my blog and in my kids' journals to preserve memories
I win: small battles with the kids everyday
I lose: at scrabble when playing nick
I wish: i could be young forever
I listen: to ammon say "gums" instead of thumbs and don't correct him because i think it is so cute!
I don't understand: why people don't play by the rules
I can usually be found: at home or outside with the kids
I am scared: of spiders and mice
I need: to be appreciated
I forget: there's really a plan
I am happy: i have healthy children
I tag: you if you are: a friend

2 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

I share the same fear about potty training Kile!

Walker Babble said...

well since I consider myself not only a friend but a "classic" one...I took you tag and ran with it :P