Monday, August 11, 2008

i'm done...


i'm done getting up in the middle of the night with 2 sick kids. i'm done changing diaper after diaper. i'm done refereeing fights. i'm done getting up at 6:30am after very little sleep. i'm done having a cold myself but not wanting to take cough medicine at night for fear i wouldn't hear the kids. i'm done cooking dinner for people who don't eat it. i'm done wiping runny noises while kids scream in protest.


i'm on vacation. as of noon today i am getting a whole day and a half of me-time (thank you mandi). by tomorrow night i will be a new woman and i will be ready to tackle whatever my kids throw at me. but today, i'm done!

4 comments:

emily said...

Melanie, Bless your heart! Can I help in any way? Okay so how did you get the cereal bags for free? If you can only print the coupons once then it shoudl be $2.00 for the 4 bags? Did I miss something? Did you see the 2GB Flash drive for ten bucks at albertsons? Killer deals

Anna Dutson said...

Lucky you! How would it be??

Walker Babble said...

PSA>>> BLOG CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE<<<
...Melanie has begun reading the Twilight series so there will no new posts for aproximately 7-10 days...we are really sorry about this but...she didn't read em when I told her to :P You're patience is appreciated.

mom of a super-hero said...

hahaha, crystal: actually i have been waiting for pictures from YOU for my next post. i just got the ones from britany, the blog will be updated tomorrow... smarty pants!