Sunday, August 31, 2008

i've got a golden ticket!


last night i watched willy wonka and the chocolate factory with ammon and lucy. ammon is not one to sit and watch a whole movie, but he was in a trance. he sat and watched the whole movie with eyes big and mouth open in awe. he was so excited when charlie "won" and got the golden ticket. this morning he found something with a foil sticker on it and he said, "i found a golden ticket!" so cute! i can't wait to share more movie classics with him.

3 comments:

Josh & Jessica said...

Oh Man!!! mom told me today that you tried calling for Ammons birthday. I feel really bad. I will have to come over Tuesday while Josh is sleeping. My phone's not working now, so I'll have to just drop by. Hope you see this!

Bryant and Crystal said...

Your little boy is so cute. In the kitty story picture below he looks a lot like your brothers. Cute stories!

M and M said...

Hi Mel! Oh man! I was totally going to keep it a secret and tell you guys next week. Oops.. sorry! If you can try not to tell Ang or Lexie till we have our meeting next Tuesday...
You're the best!